WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

I lost confidence in this share today . . . and dumped The...

1. 33 Posts.
    I lost confidence in this share today . . . and dumped
    The reason is that if you look at the recent road show info WRM are putting out - they say their financiers CRM provided the money line for Orinoco as well as a couple of Canadian companies
    Take a look at this share Orinoco . . much lower grades than what was claimed originally (from what I can find out reading all the post)
    This doesn't give me confidence in the grades WRM may or may not have
    If Orinoco can get the whole way down the line like this after years of investor loyalty - and then cease trading - what could WRM do?
    What makes its prospects any different?
    Is CRM a credible backer - in terms of what they back

The fact that WRM would even include this on their info sheet says they don't look deeply enough in to their marketing. It doesn't say much for the cred of CRM that they would get in to a position where they are financing a company like Orinoco that doesn't have the goods in the first place

I think Jack has a point re WRM's 'inferred' resources

I have decided I want to be with producers - its a less risky game as there are some knowns rather than these unknowns - or at least to invest in companies that cross the T's and dot the I's

Its a small thing - but when you are raising interest in your company wouldn't you make sure your email newsletter service is working - on your website
    I contacted WRM about this and haven't even had a response
    Small things I know - but this crowd aren't giving me confidence
    It comes across as a traveling road show - not a serious proposition
    Details matter -
    and Investors putting their hard earned in to a share should get service from the companies they want to invest in
    This crowd comes across as slack to me
    Somehow I just don't trust them
    Its a gut thing

Why is there so much selling in to a campaign of promotion
    Who are those sellers?
    Is it coming from inside?

It doesn't feel right to me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.