ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Although a little 'light' than I had hoped, it was reassuring...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Although a little 'light' than I had hoped, it was reassuring that things are still progressing and they are unwavering in their estimation of 2.5mt by 2020. Also, regular and ongoing sales and dispatch to Minera is a big step in the right direction.

For people's views, is the implementation of the thickening circuit part of the work with Xinhai? Just the way it is written in the report, I'm assuming that Xinhai are continuing to do further testing of our feed to determine the appropriate equipment (the thickening circuit)? Or is this a separate project?

Also I noticed that the name Wei Hua was left out of the report. However we are still progressing with our binding JV... so I can only assume this is with them? And therefore there was an extension in the contract..

In any case, things are progressing and I am still optimistic about the long-term outlook for the company. If nothing drastic happens which changes this outlook, and prices remain at these levels over the next month, I hope to my position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.