EAR 0.00% 32.5¢ echo resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities & Cashflow Report, page-2

1. 12,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1849
    What I take from the Qty report>>

And doesn't this can sum up EAR forward plan for 2H19
    • Strong cash position of $17.3 million at 30 June 2019 to support upcoming exploration and growth activities ..... ?

what about moving into production towards some 300mill free cashflow over 4yrs from the first stage BFS backed??!!

And actually, become a Gold Producer as we have heard since MKO first acquired the BZW that of course reverse T/O to EAR this was stated the best plan to see BFS =funding = Production months ago..(Is it not a bankable study !!)

I feel the plan now is to continue as an Explorer till EAR looks so undervalued that NST will take us out for a fair value we hope

Also Admin/wages over 2mill for the Qtr ? pretty high for an mgmt team that isn't doing much outside re-releasing minor modified BFS and organizing exploration and funding to keep the FAT wages flowing into their pockets ..

Is the truth that EAR Mgmt plan is to be T/O by NST but first milking Fat incomes and perks (roadshows to Noosa) continue to pump funds into exploring areas NST needs more clarity on their nearby Projects(But far from BZW) before making a move ... I do see next Est Qtr Admin/staff costs down to just over 1mill .. one positive I can take away ..

I see CMM another WA Gold explorer + hopeful future producer (also hold but going to exit) has a 40mill higher market value ... zero Gold plant unlikely to see any Gold sales for many many Qtrs but as they have a new MD with a history of taking projects into successive mining operations BOOM TIME

And isn't that the true reason why EAR isn't 40c+ right now as the market just can't trust the guys in charge that they really plan or want to make $$$ anytime soon ... even though we have all of the indigents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.