WBE 10.0% 1.1¢ whitebark energy ltd

Hi Every body,IMO I think that WBE is just too greedy to make...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hi Every body,
    IMO I think that WBE is just too greedy to make large profit with the minimum amount of work. It only costs WBE $10 a barrel to drill ship and pay royalties to the government. So it does not matter on the price of oil as long as it is over $10 to cover costs. A PROFIT IS A PROFIT.
    I know I am not comparing apples with apples and oranges with oranges, but I was watching coal prices go from $78 a ton a year ago to drop to $34 a ton in March this year. Today it is back to $49 a ton, but the brake even price is $60 a ton. But the coal is still being mined and sold even with a loss.
    Australian Pacific Coal (AQC) has only $395,000 in cash assets and has a short term loan of $14,613,000.
    White Bark Energy ( WBE) has $2,923,000 in cash assets and has a short term loan of $ 0.
    AQC on Thursday's closing price was .09 cents.
    On Friday AQC price jumped up to .37 cents during the day but dropped back to .19 cents at the close of the day.
    Now I know the price of coal has not jumped over $60 a ton just to break even over night but the share price did take off during Friday's trading day.
    Miracles can still happen with WBE in the next couple of days, just like AQC.
    I still have faith for all the Mum's and Dad's investors.
    Regards Pirates

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.568M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $550 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 724544 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 750000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.