HMD 0.00% 2.4¢ heramed limited

i believe the reciepts from customers ($243065) is the...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    i believe the reciepts from customers ($243065) is the culmulative figure since IPO, being an increase of$14962 over the August report. so nothing to be excited about, but not unexpected.

Personally i am not fixating on the 'other uses' outside of pregancy, as there are other companies that are in the space or plan to be (eg, see CDX -disclosure, on watchlist but i currently dont hold). What the Herabeat device currently does represents enough of a opportunity and it is likely the use cases will be expanded in the pregancy realm, i.e in this announcement 'Mayo clinic trial to expand FDA indications'; and in the latest investor presentation it notes trials and commercialization of monitoring high risk patients.

It was good to see mention of other global collaborations. In the latest investor presenation these were not mentioned at all and i was thinking it was a subtle tell that these had been written off.

Direct to customer (D2C) still looks on the cards which really dont see as a significant opportunity. On a related note, the Herabeat device is currently offered on the website as a 14 day trial and $100 off purchase.

Cash burn increased with trials this qtr, must be CR next qtr to stay afloat? I am expecting a busy end to the year, feels like it needs to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $7.966K 331.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.