DXN 3.13% 3.3¢ dxn limited

I'm accumulating. I am biased toward data stock though. I've...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I'm accumulating. I am biased toward data stock though. I've done well with NXT and work in the field. I'll also be the first to admit that I'm 20% down on this stock. Still, I accumulate. There are many opportunities that could see this be a multi bagger and even then I wouldn't sell.
    Gig State EOI. NSW Gov dragging their feet but you can bet your balls that if DXN is shortlisted that the price will jump. Let alone if they're actually awarded a portion of the contract, or are subcontracted by a different company.
    Newcrest has trusted DXN with their data and subsequent security. This is huge. If DXN deliver, which I believe they will, other miners will surely jump on board.
    Agriculture. A huge win with connected farms. DXN supplying 15 modular data centres. Again, I think we can expect others to jump on board.
    Sub sea cable landing stations. DXN is now a proven supplier. There will be more to come.
    DXN have shown a real interest in data centres. Now I'm still awaiting results of rack sales but I know with absolute certainty that the demand is only going to increase exponentially over the next few years.

DXN has been in the middle of relocating factories over the past few weeks. I think investors are getting impatient and are selling for more immediate returns. This won't last forever and i expect announcements before end of year.
    I'm stoked at the opportunity to accumulate this stock at these prices. IMO, this is a no brainer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $6.101M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ $1K 30.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 210500 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 139700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.