DXN 0.00% 2.5¢ dxn limited

Looking back over the past 3 Quarters, I note that DXN is...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Looking back over the past 3 Quarters, I note that DXN is starting to gain repeat business, largely based around delivering a quality product, on time as per order. Newcrest is very pleased with all aspects of Contract delivery as were Southern Cross.

DXN is presently building for Sub Co in the Cocos Islands, anticipating an end of year delivery and this is of particular interest. Sub Co. owned by Bevan Slattery, who is also running the HyperOne project. Don't sell this one short. Slattery has stated he wants Australian only involvement, which the Federal Govt loves, thus one might expect massive support for DXN from both the public and private sectors.

My research tells me that at this time, around 20,000kms of cables (half way around the Equator if laid end to end) will be laid, needing well over 100 landing stations. Mind you this is 2-3 years down the track for completed Rollout, however orders are placed well before that. Add to this the repeat business currently being generated and DXN is carefully positioning itself and building a solid base of customers.

With Q3 out this week, I see it as being one of 'consolidation' on the back of a strong Q2. More a reflection of building its Network of customers. There is a lot happening just below the surface on a number of fronts and we all know by now , to our frustration, that DXN announces nothing on rumour, rather on Contract signing. Hang in there......just saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.622M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9423 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.