LU7 6.25% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities & Cashflow Report, page-136

1. 994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    @blazer77

Do you have any questions about how growth tech multipliers work? I'm genuinly happy to have a discussion around this.

Would you like me to discuss how revenue isn't a driving factor in MC for growth tech? I will give a few declarative questions below.

Would you like me to explain how in growth tech stocks a huge part of evaluation comes from prior success of management or we can discuss how addressable market is an evaluation factor?
    I'm happy to go talk about how collaborations and partnerships help with evaluation if you would like to discuss this?
    Would you like to discuss how cost to duplicate comes into play?
    We can discuss valuation to stage of business?
    We can discuss how emerging industries come into play?
    We can also talk about how IP helps with evaluation... Which Is a big contributor.

I'm more than happy to go into detail on how the usual metrics for evaluation are somewhat out the window when it comes to growth tech if you would like?
    You seem like an intelligent person so I'm sure you know all of this. Just Incase you weren't aware I'm happy to have a discussion around the above factors and potentially some others you may raise.

I'm not trying to bait you into an argument or trying to be a smart ass... I just thought maybe you would be interested in having an interesting intellectual discussion rather than arguing with people on the thread repeating the same war cry. "ESH doesn't deserve its MC because of revenue"(not verbatim) but you get the idea.

Last edited by Woldanorf: 29/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $8.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $1.507K 100.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75495 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 166957 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.