LU7 0.00% 3.3¢ lithium universe limited

I still cant believe have childish these forums have become. Is...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I still cant believe have childish these forums have become. Is it red vs blue? Everyone is here for one thing to try make some extras money. U cant even compare the two companys. Why are punters continuously at each other who cares what others think for me the companys are on complete different levels... For anyone that plays videos games would clearly see there is a huge difference in what one company is pushing to play on big stages and one that is clearly ramping how many subs it is getting weekly/monthly.

Oh and btw if u look into the games on this paying sub not mentioning the code u will be clearly disappointed with your payment imo we are talking atari/miniclip games. Were esh is pushing to get the biggest mobile games on there platform for tournaments mobile bang bang/brawl stars/clash of clans/bf5/aoe2/valorant and hopefully soon some leagueof legends. Esports is growing at a very fast rate ur under a rock if you cant see it. High schools are now beginning to have it as classes. And schools are now starting to compete against one another just like the old school sports carnivals for sports.

Each to there own dyor look up the two companys and think logically and fundamentally i know i have. And can say i am very happy with the way esh is growing 2021 will be a great year for holders. Block out the negativity on esh posts dont start fire on there posts and hold tight i believe were in for a big year!

Goodluck punters

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.