LU7 0.00% 1.3¢ lithium universe limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities & Cashflow Report, page-43

1. 7,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1991
    @Waiting14

I agree there is a large burn no one is denying it however the value of the business is not based on revenue it is about the potential future revenue as these board members have all been known to deliver substantial revenue from zero within a few years and by substantial we are talking about 500M+ USD recurring. This is not just one board member but two of the three with the third being involved in senior positions such as senior vice president who has managed a revenue stream this large. These board members all come from senior positions from household billion dollar organisations such as Disney, EA Games, Spotify, Google, Canva etc.

If the business was turning over 500M usd p.a. then the SP/MC wouldn't be where it is (well maybe it is but I HIGHLY doubt it). No one was expecting more than 100k revenue on the qtr and if they did people probably would of laughed at them or flamed the person.

However since the board has come on qtr last year was more than 2019 CY and further each qtr the revenue has been increasing.

If you listen to the webinar you will hear that Michael (CEO) says they are in discussion with at least a dozen fortune 500 companies but these take time (which is true). Now ESH could end up with none of these deals which is a possibility however with good management and knowing what these clients would be wanting this elevates some of the risk but it is still very much a possibility however it is also the same possibility that all 12 of these fortune 500 companies become partners which I am also doubtful but it is the same possibility.

The partners that ESH is looking to partner with and have partnered with are all in the gaming and esport scene with Razer (major SH), Microsoft, Ubisoft, Supercell, Epic Games, Mineski etc etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $34 2.643K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4510495 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 913205 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.