LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities & Cashflow Report, page-89

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    i like the revenue that it has doubled since last quarter. Its a sign that the revenue wheel is starting to turn however the cash burn was more then anticipated however as long as the revenue continues to build im happy however the burn will need to be reduced long turn (we have 2 year runway). From my point of view if they can continue with there current hubs with the following to look forward to
    1) LuponWXC Hub - kicks off Feb 1
    2) OCEN there tournament kicks off Feb 6 - tickets go on sale shortly im not moley meldrom but do yourself a favor and purchase a ticket!!
    3) 16 Bit Esports - have announced they are hosting Bit War Season 2 on the mogul platform
    4) Per the quarterly Super league gaming and mogul are looking to provide end to end solutions for brands maybe this helps possibly the fortune 500 stuff???. As an aside i would love mogul to team up with man city a client of super league gaming. They could have the plastic cup for all the city fans.
    5) the mobile app to come online - no timeline would love additional info of an eta.
    In my view based on the above there clearly looks to be scope to increase revenue. If the company can continue to pick up various tournaments like they seem to be doing it creates multiple revenue streams and that way the company also doesnt have to depend on one or two clients.
    On the flip side as long as there is a push to return to surplus in the medium to long term for me its happy days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $23.82K 1.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2340026 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 515197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.