LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities & Cashflow Report, page-38

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    seriously? Sp done nothing?
    dynamic means changes, sp moved from 0.007 to 0.02- this is a triple bag during this period ( this is not a crypto). You are talking about Company which is in the phase of proving its technology, natural resources/ reserves, turning its entire Debt to zero (!), and making in fact revenue and positive cash flow- a penny stock! How many penny stock have done that in such a professiinal manner and within targeted timeline?
    We are commencing EPCM Contract for building 2 large facilities in very exciting parts of the World, ordering Long lead equipment packages - do you realise how important these milestones are and these are key for the success to be on schedule in 2023 production - these all are accomplishments of highly professional Management and their confidence in funding and massive interest shown to LPD potential by Others. No way JW and the Team would proceed with such commitments if they had strong doubts on offtake and funding.

This is not gonna be a penny stock in 2023 once we start the production, and we most likely hit 10c before end of this year. DYOR , this is my opinion and happy to share it with others. It is based on Company owned reserves, strategy and all the great moves and plan which was made visible to shareholders.
    I am very patiently holding LPD and in fact topping up on some red days, have so much confidence that this is the life changer stock. Good luck to all holders and to you our smart but pessimist Merc Benz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.