AAR 0.00% 8.3¢ astral resources nl

The lack of interest especially with a resource due very soon is...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    The lack of interest especially with a resource due very soon is due to a few reasons I think. When the board dispute happened 18 months ago, there would have been shareholders who sold or took the opportunity with a stronger share price. The delay in drill results and the lack of regular news flow also discourages shareholders. Management and the PR firm have let things slide especially this year though. Whilst drill results are waiting, there needed to be more communication to current and potential shareholders. There hasn’t been a new presentation released on the ASX since November. I get emails from other resource companies but none regarding Anglo. Getting people to buy shares in your company is a competitive business, shares can be overvalued or undervalued sometimes just dependent on who has a better communication strategy. People don’t always invest just based on a ASX release and I hope management consider this when further drill results and the resource are released. With a resource due soon, it’s a perfect time to improve and increase the public exposure of Anglo. Looking forward I also want to hear more about the plans/options to get into production once the resource is released.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 355 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 21316 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.