LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

So there's 10 employees, Half of them directors and CEO. No...

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    So there's 10 employees, Half of them directors and CEO. No business model, no growth, no communication.

The only hope we had out there is that a few of the employees once worked for company's that were successful, that is the only reason anyone outside of Sidewinder seems to think Mogul could succeed in its current form. People here worshipped Michael as a visionary genius of the gaming industry because we had worked at Disney and EA, and that got us nowhere. I kept holding thinking that there would be some sort of scummy pump and dump from management, some trendy 'paradigms' or 'buy and build' or conquer and clean' or 'drive and develop' catchphrases to generate hype in a presentation to get the share price moving, but i don't think so. I think this company is going to continue to harvest capital from whoever and eventually shut down with not a single former employee bothering to put it on their resume

Its hard for me to admit and im sure it is for others as well but we fell for a scam and a business that once existed under Michael , no longer exists . It only exists in Name. the whole " owner of the world’s most advanced pure-play online esports tournament and matchmaking platform", is just a lie at this point because there isnt a platform. There hasn't been a tournament nor a user in Months. All the revenue we are getting is just delayed reciepts from previous activities. As was pointed out , we didnt even collect on the reciepts that were promised in the last Quarterly. Thats why they are aiming to buy another company. How can you have a buy and build strategy while having the best tournament and matchmaking platform".

This business has no direction and no future and i think im finally going to throw in the towel and sell my remaining shares and write this off as a valuable lesson in trusting business practice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $23.82K 1.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2340026 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 515197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.