HMD 0.00% 2.3¢ heramed limited

the speculative bit that I was referring to is the possibility...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    the speculative bit that I was referring to is the possibility of a more significant roll out from either JHC (sign off on full commitment for 3+ years) or from RHC accepting that its a good bit of kit and rolling out into 5+ more hospitals as part of a broader strategy for maternal healthcare. That's where it all gets a bit speculative and given all the swirly bits of confusion in the market right now, both macro and micro elements, it's best just to focus on the absolute known events.

The known side of the JHC commitment is that they are signing up faster than anticipated so that final number should be clear pretty soon, it can be reasonably guessed at given the publicly stated indications from JHC. It is known that they signed up for a specific dollar amount, the time frame for deployment has been brought forward however there is not yet an advancement on the cash figure, another known factor. Apparently it has been widely endorsed by staff and patients according to public statements. HeraBEAT is highly accurate and JHC have had the app aligned to their best need. All known bits and pieces, no need for speculation.

The unknown bits of JHC...
    -how much pull does the Maternal team have over the RHC finance team? If the terms are complete (1600 licenses deployed) then will there be an extension? How many for how long at what price and to which sites? All pure speculation.
    -RHC is under a takeover... what covenants or caveats exist in those documents that either allow or disallow extension to contracts at material terms? Dunno?? speculation

Unknown of Mednax.... where do we start..... lol
    Known of Mednax: 2 sites that are showing exceptions results and are in keeping with the general direction of Mednax with regards to remote monitoring and Telehealth. It's also a known that Mednax has a focus on High-Risk pregnancy and is awaiting further validation into the use of HeraCARE for High-Risk. Currently HeraCARE is mainly being deployed for low-risk so that creates a bit of delay to implementation across more sites. Known key business focus is High Risk, current trial is Low Risk. Speculative upside is that HeraCARE is confirmed as High Risk appropriate and Mednax rolls out a couple of thousand units as an initial deployment.

Don't get me wrong, I am more than positive about the prospects of HMD, but let's wait for a couple more concrete bits to become known..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $5.934K 249.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1792299 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 289978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.