LU7 12.5% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

i can do DD in 5 mins . its really not saying much. When i think...

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    i can do DD in 5 mins . its really not saying much. When i think of the ASX, i think of ASIC, i think of all the other government agencies. what do they all have in common, they are incompetent. Any competent regulatory body would've been on Mogul a year ago when they took money of shareholders then went radio silent before having the CEO abandon ship without so much as a comment

If ASX came knocking, im sure Gernot would chuck an all nighter just like in his uni days out in Perth, and quickly bang out 70 quick reports on certain companies that came to mind. I really don't believe he or any of the mogul swindlers are too worried about getting caught out with the ASX or ASIC. Really i dont see anything that mogul has stated its done that cant be quickly produces in a matter of a couple days if needed. Just think about it rationally, DD is very subjective, theres no minimum amount of work required. I could easily do 20+ companies in a day. the formal DD might need a little more work but is still very manageable as they have kept the claims very general

What id do if i was Gerny is shake kate vale awake from her coma, get Chris and between the 3 of us get this silly DD done within a working week, then we could continue to harvest wealth from delusional shareholders for atleast a couple more quarters before pivoting to the next strategy "find and flourish" or maybe "Deceive and Defer"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.314M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $5.712K 390.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1254049 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 433843 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.