HMD 3.70% 2.8¢ heramed limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities & Cashflow Report, page-4

1. 2,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    either its a nice reminder that there is a demand for this tech but it does take time to go from scope of work through to tech dd then legal approval (pending tech and privacy and insurance all clicks in place) etc before it can even be rolled out as a limited pilot while it is evaluated etc... so 18 month minimum lead time before even looking at a commercial deal...

OR...

it is a bit of fluff to cover up the lack of traction and that the reality is some people in HMD probably need to get off the ship so it can be charted into better waters.. 2 directors have stepped down in the last 18 months (one was a mad keen sailor) and now there us a new bloke in the USA who sounds like he means business. Interestingly enough RW drove the webinar yesterday with DG saying virtually nothing other than hi and bye etc. Maybe there will be a bit of shakeup to wake up the potential here?

Good to see some costs reigned in and even better to see an increase in production which ties in with the growth of e-Lōvu so I'd guess that they will take the remainder of the devices this quarter so maybe there is another $400k due in the next few months from them.

There is only 1 quarter (this current one) prior to getting too low in the tank to operate as per ASX requirements so either e-Lōvu pays up PLUS JHC/RHC pay something for another year upfront or else we will see another capital raise... should those 2 aforementioned deals hit traction then that gives maybe another quarter maybe 2 before we need more cash... NOW would be a cracker of a time for RHC to just bite the bullet and pony up 19.9% of the business for a strategic stake and roll out nationally... MAP and SHL did something similar... doubtful that it would happen here but who knows??

dunno.... close but still not close enough. getting there but still a while to go... can HMD wrangle $800k in a month?? kind of like the end of a Danger Mouse episode.. pretty sure Penfold was DM's sidekick? My username initials are DM and I like wine so I think I'll open a Penfold's Yattarna tonight, apparently Yattarna means little by little which is the pace that HMD is travelling...

Dunno... market will probably sink the price in aiming for a better CR deal but maybe the revenue will hit just in time...

life was so much more simple before I found HMD...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $11.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $10.43K 371.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 262786 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 107433 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.