HMD 8.00% 2.3¢ heramed limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities & Cashflow Report, page-5

1. 3,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 977
    Some further thoughts.

At face value, 'discussions continuing' at JHC is a positive sign. Not specifically with RHC though. I wonder how RHC sees these sorts of things, as presumably they would want their IT and related on similar platforms. Bespoke IT can be problematic.

I wonder which public hospitals are referred to, and the extent to which 'discussions progressing well' means something tangible might be imminent. Public hospitals typically have their own processes for considering these things, and I expect there would be other public entities involved. Most states appear to have IT type entities that make these sorts of decisions on behalf of public hospitals. Curious to know more.

I could be wrong, but I get the sense that E Lovu if full of real go getters, so that seems like a very fruitful relationship as we look for profit.

Its funny you also picked up on DG not having a lot to say. I thought maybe he was the one who was up at an ungodly hour to participate but I missed the specifics as I was distracted. But still odd for someone who is ostensibly leading the day-to-day operations of the company.

Keith's title of 'President America' is a pretty decent one though, and the quarterly only really points to progress on the US and on local fronts. The quarterly also refers to Anoushka's success in striking an agreement with Melbourne Mothers.

I do not get the sense that there is a lot happening elsewhere. Was there an executive for Europe? Anything happening there (were we not down to the last two in a tender process somewhere)? Any traction in Israel?

What is DG's role then if all the action is in the US and Australia?

Noteworthy perhaps that Mr Slonim is also resigning from his executive function (COO) and that both he and DG hold significant indirect shares (9.7 million each).

I also found it interesting the anecdote from RW about Wisconsin. That Keith personally visiting 1000 hospitals (!) suggests he's a real boot on the ground type who will do the hard yard to succeed. I assume that's why RW is bringing him in. Not enough grunt.

I have little doubt that the timing of the webinar was to fall immediately before the release of the quarterly.

I certainly have new questions now, but today was not the end of my time horizon and this still looks quite undecided.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.62K 1.556M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1836514 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 56608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.