HMD 0.00% 1.8¢ heramed limited

I understand the sentiment, but I do not think we are there yet....

1. 3,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1038
    I understand the sentiment, but I do not think we are there yet. I've been away from a screen for a while, so sorry for the delay in responding.

The three days where the SP fell significantly involved low volume sales of less than $45k each.

The problem is, with a long absence of quality new flow, there are no new buyers.

I think that will likely change. As was conveyed on the webinar, Broward is close.

Maybe stiil close (I know it was close when the CR talk was happening), but I do not consider they are being untruthful.

It's apparently to me that Ron thinks very highly of Keith and that there is a deep respect between the two of them.

It does not follow for me that Ron jumps in and then brings on board Keith without some healthy belief that this is doable.

I did not get a sense from the webinar that this has changed. THe issue is time.

No doubt they would like to have had results sooner, but it hasn't happened. I do think Keith is all over it though.

As was mentioned, Broward considered alternatives and HeraCare came out on top. That seems credible to me.

I believe Keith mentioned 5800 births a year at Broward and the governor has already issued the grant to fund the initiative.

With Broward onboard, this thing takes on a completely different complexion.

SP will rise and our moderately dire financial state and can be addressed.

The mention of a strategic partner who has skin in the game and can open doors also seems promising. Might be real, who knows.

Even without it, Broward gives us a platform.

I appreciate a poster above raised concerns about Ron saying this company would not generate revenue in the millions.

That was not my understanding of the discussion - it was that revenue would grow over time rather than immediately generate millions.

That's how license revenue works, but the beauty of it is that it snowballs. Software margins make it magic.

Anyway, I do not think this thing is cooked. JHC maybe, but not HMD just yet.

I wonder if e-Lovu intends to run us low, given the discussions about beyond this year have not concluded yet.

No doubt savvy enough to know we might be in distress soon unless we get a decent commitment from them.

Hi e-Lovu, btw.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.