HMD 0.00% 1.8¢ heramed limited

I don't see it as 'falling over' as yet. I see Ron as very much...

1. 2,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    I don't see it as 'falling over' as yet. I see Ron as very much a person who respects himself and would not trash his self respect for a few dollars or options. I think it pays to go back and read his first letter to shareholders after he took on the new role. He was on an excellent trajectory at EMV, of his own making, and choose to lessen his commitment there and up his commitment here as he sees value in doing so.

Ron would be an excellent judge of the potentials of novel medical equipment and platforms, and he sees this a 'world leading'. He could be criticised perhaps for not having a stronger hand on the rudder during his chairmanship from 2018-2023 before becoming 'executive chairman' .

He clearly believes in and is committed to HMD and what it has to offer, until proved otherwise I believe he and the team will pull something together.
    The zoom call in many way amounted to Ron, Kieth and Anoushka all indicating an intense level of interest and engagement form many strata of potential partners. It was emphasised what a small team they have.

My question was around what has happened to the long list of previous partners like Hapvida, Mayo, Sheba ect ect...? He only addressed the Hapvida situation but indicated that in general they have not had sufficient attention/presence on the ground to support and grow the relationships. By contrast, I got the impression that Anoshka is being hyper attentive to the GC hospital set up/trial.Mentioned that there are multiple layers of things like the technology, the platform, the security, the billing codes/funding, the legal, the bespoke needs, the necessary add-ons ect ect to deal with, slowing down adoption speeds.

We certainly are in a very ugly position as far as cash vs revenue vs need and it does seem like some abysmal levels of dilution are near at hand which will obviously restrict the upside when/if it comes. The only things that may off-set that, is that there is an enormous enormous market need out there, it's a great value proposition. Ron, the team, and others can still see this a 'world leading technology and platform'.

Not dead yet........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.