HMD 5.88% 1.8¢ heramed limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities & Cashflow Report, page-56

1. 2,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    there are a number of grants that have been applied for so we will see what comes of them... if EMV is any indication then we might be half a chance of success given the now very much more active role that Ron is playing.

Israel has a number of grants out as part of their Resilience measures, there is a decent chance that we might get a bit of funding over there paid in USD, not enough to cancel a raise but enough to keep the wheels spinning.

The USA has a raft of different grants and incentives and apparently we are front running on at least 1 decent opportunity however thats not the first time I've heard that story...

Lastly the Netherlands is really interesting for remote care... Philips and the Dutch Government are extensively backing quite a few interesting developments as part of a broader strategy for advancing healthcare etc. The grant that HMD is shooting for would be sufficient to cancel a raise as well as provide the beachhead for actual deployment at scale. If HMD can land that grant then there would still need a small raise to cover the distance between receipt and exhaustion if current funds however that would likely be covered by a handful of dimwitted koolaid drinkers.... I pity those types... particularly when I read my words back on older posts... must remember to avoid all mirrors and old posts...

this entire year has been a shocker in terms of revenue receipts and capital management.. since March it has been apparent that HMD needed at least $4m USD in their coffers to see the year or so out and yet the raises have been too low and now too frequent. The talk of government grants would be great IF they materialise. In the highly unlikely event that HMD lands 3 or more raises then dilution would end and funding would hold for at least 18 months with the very real possibility of a Dutch commercial roll out that would support revenue into the next big pipe dream/hopium event/commercial pilot.

Dunno mate... there's a few big IFs in there but sometimes things work in mysterious ways... Qld is on track for an election next year and Labor loves to tax coal to fund health so it is completely ridiculous to imagine a large scale deployment up here on the back of the GC health trials and expansion. Not dead in the water but not doing a heap to keep swimming forward...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $7.078M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $16.70K 935.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1105164 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 833459 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 526618
Last updated 15.19pm 30/05/2024 ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.