HMD 0.00% 1.8¢ heramed limited

I’m glad that you were able to get through to RW and have some...

1. 2,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 907
    I’m glad that you were able to get through to RW and have some questions answered. As you’ve probably found out there is a lot that just can’t be disclosed by RW etc due to disclosure requirements etc and it can be a bit frustrating as to what you have inferred and what they have implied… so much easy when it’s unlisted and you just can’t away with an executive etc…

I'm waiting to see just how much RW puts his hand up for, I am still on the fence about tipping any more into the bucket as it stands. What I've paid for 2% of HMD would currently get me 10%…. another way to view that is I'm 80% down on my investment….

The contracts that are in play are unlikely to move the needle all that much as HMD is WAY behind in credibility however there was some genuinely interesting comments about cost controls etc… wait and see there too… I think we are still about 6 months away from any real direction.

IF HMD is able to pick up some of those CPT codes for some of the other parts of pregnancy in the USA as a platform for other services and devices (sort of a possible extension of how e-Lovu is working) then it might work out as a genuine investment option. Think how AI and health platforms synergise… its a BIG IF on that side of things and given the track record of success I am
    reluctant to back it as a winner just yet.

Dunno… looks pretty grim but maybe something will happen. I've been close to Bankruptcy twice in my life and ended up retiring at 43 to start working again and looking at my second retirement this year at 48. You just never know what is around the corner and as soon as you give up it all stops. I can imagine that RW is working on the classic theory of "Just pick SOMETHING up and move forward"…. maybe HMD pivots again and finally finds its feet as a different beast… no idea?

Great to see other active shareholders ask the company and not just post baseless thoughts/comments

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.