FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities & Cashflow Reports, page-26

1. 13,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4567
    Morning OFL just a little bit of reading between the lines of Caths comments at the bottom on our A2 lease.

1: Bringing in a partner to share the drilling costs as opposed to bringing in a partner with the expectation of some free carry hints of carrying a high WI on this lease, with drilling costs so low and the COS on this well so high it's an approach I like, if that indeed is what happens. As she says EXCEPTIONAL opportunity for SIGNIFICANT shareholder value and they do now have some serious cash...

2: FAR aims to bring in a partner in the coming months also hints they know who this is and are working out the terms IMO. Almost certainly be CNOOC but could just as easily be CNE or the JV for that matter as it would be an extension of SNE..

I still haven't discounted the possibility they may use the Stena to drill that prospect at the end of the current program why it's still in the area, although it is probably a long shot as they are still waiting for Govt approval and it's unknown how long the stena will be in the area, FAR will have spent a lot of time on the 3D already and been in talks with potential partners..just have to wait and see..otherwise it's sometime next year...

"The 80% working interest and operating rights that FAR has secured by this farm-in provides the
    company with an exceptional opportunity to add significant shareholder value through near term
    exploration drilling success with a well to be drilled before the end of 2018. FAR aims to bring in a
    partner in the coming months to share in these drilling costs."

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.