BML 0.00% 10.5¢ boab metals limited

All the anecdotal evidence based on PMY vs Single tenement ASX...

1. 5,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2194
    All the anecdotal evidence based on PMY vs Single tenement ASX materials company's would back up your logic.. unfortunately we are really busy with a Swiss army knife worth of hot prospective tenements.. yet at an 8th of a cent we are... so hard to disagree.

ASX is a bad dream at the moment, but still, Pacifico's best days should well and truly be ahead of us.. it should not be hard to re-write our fate of a pauper with that of a nobleman.. Our board (Simon) with Groote Resources did work wonders so no doubt they have the skills to pay the bills. But obviously now we have far more land than we could ever explore.. even BHP couldn't cover all these tenements to do them justice and our lack of progress shows we have not spent the money needed to do justice to them.. for in order to do so we would require significantly greater spend and staffing (multiple Geos also!) and lots of time!

We don't need the greater ASX to buy into Pacifico for any one tenement to be mined.. i am of the opinion Simon and team are behind the scenes and have added significant value.. i just don't think they care if the market notices.. by the time they do id say the plan is too keep accumulating shares and the rerate will be an extreme one.. (whereas a one tricky pony operation would have its SP effected by each update as each would be relevant to the one operation.)

I don't mind the weight or that the market is confused that we have multiple projects. Or that our SP is low right now.. provided we win the finals at the end of the season.... its game on and its still early in the 2nd quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $14.11K 134.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 123898 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 448301 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.