PWN 11.1% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

Hi AllWho will the ‘majorglobal mining company’ be??The need for...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22

Hi All

Who will the ‘majorglobal mining company’ be??The need for our tech is getting stronger

OCT 9 2020 SQM announced “..SQM saidlate Thursday it would immediately slash its use of both fresh water andlithium-rich brine from Chile's Atacama salt flat in a push to reduce theoverall impact of its operations. The announcement comes two months after SQM losta high profile legal battlethat forced it to begin again on a plan tomake amends for over-pumping brine from the environmentally sensitiveAtacama…”Italics in bold are mine

The company said in a statement announcing its "SustainableDevelopment Plan" that it would voluntarily reduce its use of brine by 20%from November this year, with a goal of slashing it by 50% by 2030.https://money.yahoo.com/chile-lithium-miner-sqm-says-013945143.html

SQM have not been sitting still as are trialling technologies sothey are permitted to continue mining.

June 2020 SQM announced “The sites will trial Summit Nanotech's DenaLi 1.0 Direct Lithium Extraction (DLE) system, a process that the company says uses interconnected modules, nanoporous membranes and specific filtration functions… https://www.miningmagazine.com/technology-innovation/news/1389251/lithium-chile-and-summit-nanotech-partner-on-green-lithium

OCT 7 2020 PWN AnnouncedSuccessful test work completed for major global mining company"

As already noted, any heavy player onboard and we will never look back

The thrust of my post is that the Need for our tech is growing stronger each year .. Forcefully so ..

My thoughts Only …

Bony

Last edited by Bony: 15/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $19.71K 2.653M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 11062081 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 390328 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.