PWN 0.00% 0.7¢ parkway corporate limited

Award of Contract to Design Wastewater Treatment PlantIn order...

1. 570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    Award of Contract to Design Wastewater Treatment Plant
    In order to support the growth of PPS, the Company has recently aligned itself with an
    industrial services company with an established client base requiring industrial wastewater
    treatment related products, services and ultimately solutions. In collaboration with the partner,
    PPS was recently awarded a 2-stage contract to design a wastewater treatment plant, with
    stage 1 of the engineering design process approaching completion. Stage 2 of the project is
    underway, and involves the delivery of more detailed engineering outputs, in addition to
    preliminary financials which are anticipated to support the further advancement of the project.

In addition to the awarded design contract, the partner has also invited PPS to participate in
    additional opportunities, several of which are currently being reviewed by the Company.

Is anyone else as confused as I am by this? Don't get me wrong any contractual news is good news, but Bahay usually goes into an absurd amount of detail in these quarterlies and any other announcement, but the details of this contract are extremely thin. Is this a POC or MOU type agreement whereby the contract is not fulfilled until design and implementation is completed and results proven? Is the contract only awarded to the partner and we are to a degree consulting/sub-contracting, hence not necessary to announce to market? Stage 1 nearing completion paints a picture that they have been working on this "contract" for some time yet only by stealth. Would love some more info Bahay, a separate price sensitive announcement would be nice!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 15506631 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4147829 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.18pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.