KFM 10.0% 6.6¢ kingfisher mining ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities & Cashflow Reports, page-22

1. 1,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 470
    I watched the company interview a few weeks ago which was produced around the start of the drilling programs.
    It appears to me even with some good intercepts/observations of the RC chips the company wasn't prepared to announce anything until drill results.
    The company seems to have done a lot of targeting and homework for these drill locations with some already encountering mineralization previously.
    So I'm hoping the old under promise and over deliver applies with assay results catching the market by surprise, would be terrific.
    With such a low MC and extremely low SOI we could also move higher quite easily if buyers step in.
    SH have been very patient with this, and deserve a pleasant surprise, so I hope the company can deliver.
    I saw the recent Top 20 and was shocked, if I'd only bought an extra 1000 shares a few months back my name would have been on the list, oh well. Top 21 holder it is. Hopefully Jan has some action in store for us, fairly underwhelming so far.
    Last edited by Corker: 30/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.006(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.545M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.6¢ 5.9¢ $21.91K 362.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 206500 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 193957 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.