PWN 0.00% 1.0¢ parkway corporate limited

Great summary as always. Only concern from me is lower than...

1. 599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    Great summary as always. Only concern from me is lower than expected rev over the 6 months since the multi acquisition. Cash receipts in the first quarter were only 160k, as opposed to the 250k expectation. There were receipts that lagged into this quarterly which was included in the 445k (when taking into account rolled over receipts for next quarter). Based on the unaudited figures in the presentation, I was expecting 150-200k for one month of Mawpump. To summarise, I was expecting 700k for the acquired operations, plus more for Melbourne operations and other synergies. I do realise I'm being critical, and they need some time to get things rolling. But to not meet expectations of the existing operations is mildly disappointing.

I also had concerns about the iBC pilot. Its great that they are building one, but is it the limiting factor to CSG deals? Can we achieve a contract without the pilot? I'm unsure if you find this worth while asking Bahay, but some clarification behind that would be helpful.

Any thoughts on what the innovative OEM product collaboration could be? Integrating next gen membranes?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $50.38K 5.082M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6572648 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 145529 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.