PWN 0.00% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities & Cashflow Reports, page-30

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1160
    Morning @NemesisAu,

I think the borders between Qld and Vic will open before Christmas and Bahay will be travelling again. Only Brisbane to Darwin is currently operating without quarantine.

Once Bahay can travel to Melbourne, I am certain we will meet and I will even have him for dinner in my home town. Sunshine North is not exactly dinner central.

I might even discuss that tomorrow morning, thanks for the prompt.

I think most of us had unrealistic expectations of the share price performance for PWN, when it got to 3 cents, we were all delirious, me included. I have tempered my expectations and to be honest, i dont know why i watch the share price all day when I have no intentions of doing anything about it, except perhaps to buy more. We all have regret because other stocks are flying and ours isn't. We all wished we sold at 3 only to buy back now.

I now have more than 9m in my Super, bought another 2m last week ( at 1.2 cents ). I also have a decent holding in personal holdings that will grow should the market throw it under the bus. I will buy millions more if this dips below 1 cent.

So for me, it's about making sure PWN stays on the growth path, with the big prize always at the ready. I will continue to talk to Bahay to keep him and PWN honest. I know he will tell me what I want to hear, but the proof is in the quarterlies, cash and contracts don't lie.

Been in this game too long to get sucked in by MD's, he has significant skin in the game. I look at other stocks being spruiked as the next best thing and management represent less than 1% of the Share Register. Why the hell would I buy that, their interests are not aligned to mine? So I know Bahay's future and his success is aligned to mine and i have lots of faith and trust in Bahay and his ability to grow PWN and to land one of those monster contracts. These things do take time, but when one lands, the rest will follow.

GLTA.

DYOR.

Mr M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $4.725K 630K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 12968717 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2173240 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.