HVY 1.92% 5.3¢ heavy minerals limited

Pretty sure that little square just below the exploration target...

1. 7,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1096
    Pretty sure that little square just below the exploration target is of great interest which is where they are likely drilling to expand the initial resource target before exploring further afield.

Even if they can only confirm at the lower end of their targets and report 1.5m ton of garnet we would see a 15yr mine life at 100k ton PA at $250/$300 PT is is an awesome/robust project on that alone. reading the ABC article on RDG everything point towards the region becoming the majority of global supply for the next 30yrs minimum, numbers like that bring big funds to the door for LT investments.

I am pretty confident we will be seeing HVY become a 30yr mine at 100k PA at a minimum and as the product is reported to be in robust demand in the coming decade you would have to think that equates to $300mill PA in revenue is likely at the lowest end of production targets moving forward, even if garnet drops to $200 we will still be looking at robust figures on a simple low-cost open-pit mine.

By the way, brokers buyers and investors are still constantly hounding Nic in regards to the Port Gregory project smile.png a heap of money sitting waiting for confirmation in regards to HVY being a solid investment proposition.

One day we will look back at our $10m mcap and laugh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $3.337M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $10.65K 208K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48148 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 11746 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.