HVY 0.00% 8.0¢ heavy minerals limited

The problem is in my view is the timelineI know how slow...

1. 4,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1063
    The problem is in my view is the timeline

I know how slow Mozambique is, with the recent shutdowns of the office and also running short-staffed the usual timeline to get things granted will be well off, yes the Rio/Savannah (Mutamba) applications took roughly 2 years but the last one was granted on 03/09/2019, basically, before Mozambique experienced any major shutdowns or short-staffed in the mining office.

Rio (Mutamba) are also still waiting on the mining licence application for the tenement that is around where the new port will be built since applying in 2018, so I doubt you can rely on the 2 year timeline a lot are expecting here.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4005/4005081-1e2e46d2ba5bde63c48e486f079bf0f6.jpg

The problem I see with HVY is there is a minimum expenditure due by the 19th April 2023 which HVY are liable for, if they don't spend this then they forfeit their rights to the tenement and it goes back to the person getting free carried at the moment with a 30% holding

HVY have stated that they will not acquire the 70% interest unless it gains a mining licence, which is why they are spending nothing on it at the moment in my view, if they decide not to acquire the 70% then it goes back to the person with the 30% holding

So timeline wise, if it takes another year or more for the mining licence to be granted will there be enough time to do the minimum spend, or will shareholders be willing to allow the company to spend $1.4m+ AUD min spend when there is a chance they might not acquire the tenement in the end........

Then there is the question that I can't see an answer for is how much has it cost/will it cost to acquire the 70%

All I see are red flags and pump from a poster
    Last edited by PICT: 20/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33783 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.