HVY 0.00% 8.6¢ heavy minerals limited

Ok so plenty of time for Moz so let's leave that for now....

1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Ok so plenty of time for Moz so let's leave that for now. Hvy have said they are not focused on that yet so perhaps we should not either.
    So now let's focus on what will drive the price near term with facts as opposed to what if's for Moz.
    Port Gregory - great land and recent acquisition of pretty much all free land in the high grade proven region, great historical data, some serious top 20 support, and Nic Matitch at the helm! He takes your calls, he responds to emails, he treats you as part of the team which we are. I have never had a board member treat me with the respect that he has. Having spoken with Nic myself his dialogue speaks accurately to the announcements, the expenditure is inline with the presentation and also what other posters (not pumpers) have said their conversations have been. I've done my accumulation as it looked like a no brainer to me. Recent sp activity leading up to results tells me others can see the potential value as well and are willing to take the punt. Fair play to you, you have concerns. I've bought my ticket, time will tell if the ship sails. Hopefully we don't see you in the rear view mirror wishing your ticket didn't slip your grasp.
    Last edited by winsomelose: 20/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.415M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 65040 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.