HVY 0.00% 8.0¢ heavy minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities & Cashflow Reports, page-36

1. 7,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1108
    2mill on Chi-x

yeah nothing to see here

seems the good fellas club is ready to pull the trigger, the biggest volume day in history after making the stock dump on every announcement since day one even though all announcements have been dazzling.

the report was a blinder because of the new information within it, Nic states the jorc is expected to be a company maker ( which most holders expect anyway ) among the rest of the company making snippets within the report, the zooms, the interviews, and the rest of the announcements all full of company making information yet made it dump 13% as per every other announcement then the next day 2mill Chi-X and the buy-side gets loaded like a winner..... can't teach that aye wink.png

Brokers IMO will take this to $2 and raise somewhere between $1 and $2 and very much sooner than the 18 months that one has been trumpeting here, watch his tune change next week and next month now that they are finally happy with the register.

people might think I am full of crap but new investors need to understand what has happened here under the extremely heavy hands of several brokers and instos to put the stock in this position after 7 months of incredible announcements that were highly unexpected with massive world-class grades and Ilmenite too boot.. something big is going on here and I will bet my bottom dollar the ones who have been shaken out over the past 7 months will look back very soon and say they should have listened to my so-called conspiracy theories.

my call is the garnet grades blew the big boys away and the Ilmenite content is likely valuable also which has made them bring the stock to this point of still sitting at IPO level even though it should be $1 minimum.

7 months of accumulation from multiple brokers and instos will result in this stock going nuts and that 2mill on Chi-X IMO is clearly the last piece of the broker's jigsaw puzzle

T20 would have to be near 70% then below that, I imagine 10mill shares at best would be willing to sell under $1 if at all as the market realizes what HVY is about to become in the months and years ahead.

I wouldn't be surprised if ASX were close to asking why the hell the companies stock was being killed on such great news flow since it listed, it was relentless.

hopefully, they have finished and the stock and its future can be discussed and not the crap they have put it through to gain position smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33783 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.