HVY 4.35% 11.0¢ heavy minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities & Cashflow Reports, page-45

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    @Dumaguete22 what are you on about?
    Go back over my posts I said it was a great quarterly because it was.
    A new investor posted asking a question (refreshing) on what size JORC we might expect. So I posted the JORC target for reference and I've added comments about my expectations after drilling etc that the JORC will be upper end or higher. (are you going to make all new posters feel inferior?)
    Your reference to a 'punter' (ie me, again belittling) talking an 18 month timeframe for share price to go up. Don't put words in my mouth. I am looking forward to seeing this story unfolding over the next 18mths... the fundamentals are unbelievably strong and I'll be a holder long term. The share price is way undervalued right now, and it's going to be fun watching this take off. But as long as the company keeps ticking boxes it will come and unlike you im not going to make a fool of myself day in day out on this forum and ride the blow by blow share trades that happen.

We all think this is undervalued, all the hints are there, you have valid points on some things yet you just go about it the wrong way and ruin this thread as a result.

The share price is ready to fly and should be a lot higher than where it is just don't get worked up hour by hour about it. It's coming

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $7.289M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $1.889K 17.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 173261 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 53544 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.