CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1168
    thats right

fully diluted reality is 70mill

$1 = $70m mcap raise $100m at $1 for a 30yr plus operation with yearly or half-yearly dividends at the mentioned 20c and its a no brainer, hence the 7-month pack mauling accumulators.

Thats why I have always said $1 is not a ridiculous target and always mentioned fully diluted while others make it sound like i was asking for the universe.. if a bloke cant put a tiny $70m target pre CR on a company that is sounding the development alarm the world has truly gone mad.

A stock with 170m or less on issue under development mining a product that is growing exponentially on a global scale should absolutely flying by now, not sold on every single company making announcement, but we shouldn't point that out should we, it doesn't suit some players agendas smile.png

As i have said before, HVY is in a position to succeed well and far beyond its PG development, once a company has its first producing mine underway its usually followed by others via purchase or discovery, BHP/RIO/SFR/NST all started with one producing mine.

$10m mcap is and has been disgraceful since it announced the massive unexpected grades and then also outside the initial target.. all sold into

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.