HRZ 0.00% 3.7¢ horizon minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report 30 June 2021, page-4

1. 11,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4670
    Yes a lot of patience is key with this stock, If you are looking for a quick buck this is definitely not the stock for you! If you are looking for a steady ship that will gradually tick the boxes towards production this is a good long-term hold imo.

Having said that, if we are not over 20c by Christmas (which I believe is undervalued right now) I will start to be getting a little nervous given the cash resources and assets held by this company. Either the market is unaware of us, or we are not as valuable as some of our peers which seem to be multi bagging while we maintain levels 10-13c.

I mean you just have to look at the charts, we have not had a huge surge installing confidence yet. I know we had a large shareholder dumping the past 6 months, but either way we definitely do not deserve to be at these levels. I hope we get some fresh investors in for the long term and better sentiment and more excitement. Even the threads are quiet lately!!!

lets hope the next 6 months are action-packed and full of announcements. 1 price-sensitive announcement per 1 or 2 weeks would be nice because right now we are at snail's pace and the market does not seem to be excited at all.
    Last edited by coto: 21/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $52.87K 1.426M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29385 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 251 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.