SP3 5.26% 1.8¢ spectur limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - 30 June 2023, page-9

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    What a nice surprise.

I must admit, I had only been expecting a mediocre improvement in cash flow for Q4, given that no material contract announcements were forthcoming through the quarter. However, it would seem that over the course of the quarter there were plenty of decent sales somewhere underneath the materiality threshhold. Nowhere was this more evident than in South Australia, where $213,000 in sales were racked up in the month of June alone. That would seem to vindicate the company's strategy of establishing a direct sales presence in Adelaide during the FY just past.

Among many interesting titbits in the Quarterly Activities report, a couple of other things caught my eye. One was the substantial contribution that 3CT has made to recurring revenue. The other one was the tantalising statement out of left field that "Spectur also expects to add additional customers in the telecommunications space" (Telstra? Vodafone? NBN? Some of the new breed of mobile phone tower owners?).

If Spectur can back this up with another quarterly cash flow improvement in Q1 2024, I think it would then be reasonable for the Board to consider backing their stated business strategy with provision of guidance for shareholders on the expected timetable for achieving sustainable positive cash flows and EBITDA+. Of course, no Board likes to volunteer a potential rod for their own back if they don't need to, but there is plenty of precedent for companies taking such a tack, and it would appropriately complement the ultra bullishness that the CEO has been demonstrating in all recent investor presentations.

zeno9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $4.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $19.23K 1.063M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 434056 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1387478 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 11277
Last updated 13.29pm 06/06/2024 ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.