SP3 8.33% 2.2¢ spectur limited

I'm not so sure....as usual Dyson cherry picking and the spin is...

1. 2,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1086

I'm not so sure....as usual Dyson cherry picking and the spin is always positive in that opportunities are just around the corner

a few issues with that summary
    - he takes 3 quarters because it is positive, but not 4 quarters (and FY24) which shows operating cash outflows of $563k?
    - even with the 3 quarters, it included a govt grant of $440k so without this they would be further in the hole

A few other things that seem incredibly egregious:
    - Paying off EGP has all come from raising money from shareholders at ~2c and the share price was not significantly different when the loan was given (perhaps the share price was even higher, so they paid interest all that time to avoid dilution which happened anyway!)
    - 3 Crowns was bought in early 2023......why has it taken so long to align the tech stack and also to make cost savings when it was clear over that entire time to blind freddy that the company was running out of cash.....you can see that every quarter

The sad reality is that a lot of shareholders (incl me) have hung on because they have bought into the 'just around the corner' speil by Dyson......the company has ~700k in cash and their operating costs are ~$2m a quarter....their margins are ~55% so they need to generate ~$3.6m in sales each quarter to keep the lights on......it seems like a steep mountain to climb if the CEO does not seem aware of the issue the company faces

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $5.884M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $19.52K 824.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 223794 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 41700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.