MLX 6.38% 44.0¢ metals x limited

Nifty Underground isn't feasible even at $3.6/ pound and the...

1. 1,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Nifty Underground isn't feasible even at $3.6/ pound and the buyers and I'm sure all the long investors can recall this.{{ It is at 40k Cu + Annum which is unrealistic pipe dream for any remnant mining ,chasing this cloud 9 MetalsX have vaped more than $200 mil so no investor is stupid to buy it for UG alone}}

However ,open pit at 20K Cu per annum and AISC below $3 / pound which it currently sits at is a world class deposit ,not to mention the surrounding leases which have been hotter than the Sydney housing market pre 2019 with blue chips muscling thru every inch of land remaining in the Patterson Province.

Renison is finally pumping milk and those grades will further increase once the Ventillation shaft is pulled thru . I am betting Raiseboring will commence this quarter and within the 2nd half of 2021 the grades woufrom Metals X ld be in the 2's mark.,as the highest grade cream will be targeted first to get an immediate return on investment,ROI.

Two things I am looking forward to from MetalsX and recommend everyone else do the same and disregard the noise in the market are :

1) Sale of Nifty
    2) Raisebore punching thru in Renison.

and extra bonus point -

3) Recovery improving at the Renison Mill.
    Credit to previous previous previous....Director Mr.Warren Hallam who ultimately fell in the chopping block
    ohh i mean "resigned " after broken promiseswith Nifty., he did initiate the Ore sorting Capital Improvement project at Renison.i.e Ore Sorter.
    Credit given when credit due.

My remarks from the Sept .Quarterly .

Most is already covered and written in plain simple English and I thank APAC and Brett Smitt for " keeping it real" . I remember pre APAC 249D notice they did not publish their cash balance and mask it with working capital.

Also ,interestingly they have provided the result of their hedging program. This is a transparent honest reporting and would definitely build well into any investor / management trust level.

All in all , Thankyou Mr. Brett Smith & the team , I know it is not an easy job you have inherited and even tho I am deep in red down the throat - I believe if anyone can turn MetalsX then you are it.I encourage all shareholders to do the same or nominate themself in the upcoming shareholders meeting for a directorship.Position is vacant after all.,although we dont need more directors .

I have been following MetalsX for a long time - should write a book or a thesis on it

Rant over .

Cheers

Chris - Love your pumps haha !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
-0.030(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $398.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.5¢ 43.5¢ $2.509M 5.674M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 148181 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 70681 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 3.74 %)
Open High Low Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.5¢ 1423482
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.