SP3 5.26% 1.8¢ spectur limited

OK Kickit2me I understand if you're having trouble finding...

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    OK Kickit2me I understand if you're having trouble finding empirical data to support your statement of cashflow positive projections. I don't seek to embarrass you and others for your myopic statements founded on hope (speculation in your own words) for the future of your investment. I have no doubt the cognitive dissonance from as far back as your 2019 predictions of imminent turn around is annoying the hell out of you.

I once again, put it to SP3 investors that at some point you are going to come to the same conclusion that a number of shareholders already have, that the performance of your investment will not change until we change the people in charge.

The Spectur Associated Shareholder group is where small shareholders can group together to bring power to voting. Before all your power is diluted away, I encourage all disgruntled shareholders to join this voting block. It was previously mentioned that a §249D removal of directors is an option. It remains an option. Specifically, it is time Darren Cooper, who recently loaded up the board of this tiny company with two "friendlies" as I have no doubt he can see a removal motion coming, is held to account.

I will continue to make the case that good ideas are a dime a dozen. SP3 might have good technology and good ideas but not every manager can bring the pieces together and make it a sustainable, let alone prosperous enterprise. I put it to all disillusioned shareholders, join the Spectur Associated Shareholder group and vote for change or loose your investment.

MJB8410

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $4.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $4.757K 258.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1238497 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1387478 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 11277
Last updated 13.29pm 06/06/2024 ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.