PXG 0.00% 15.0¢ phoenix gold limited

re: Ann: Quarterly Activities Report 31 March... Summary of...

1. 2,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 487
    re: Ann: Quarterly Activities Report 31 March... Summary of positive points I took away:

- Commenced drilling at its Castle Hill gold project as part of a 50,000 metre programme planned for 2012.
    - Focus initially on increasing the resource base at the
    Castle Hill and Broads Dam Projects.
    - Exploration targets are being tested which focus on identifying new discoveries principally within the Ora Banda – Grants Patch and Kunanalling gold camps.
    - Large samplingprogramme was completed on the historical surface stockpiles to assess the viability of treatment of the orethrough third party mills during the year.
    - Following application in 2011, statutory mining approvals were received during the March Quarter and, subject to lodgement of environmental bonds, the mine can now be developed.
    - Pending the outcome of these discussions, a development decision is intended to be made in the June Quarter and will comprise either a staged right to mine agreement with a thirdparty or contract mining under Phoenix management and toll treatment or ore purchase with a third party mill.
    - Blue Funnel....includes ore that can be extracted within the existing pit shell with limited capital cost. Development options will then be assessed in line with Catherwood.
    - Phoenix’s aim is to develop these opportunities, including surface stockpile treatment, and use the cash generated to increase the drilling campaign targeting a resource base of + 2.5 million ounces of gold.
    - $6.6M cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.