STX 2.17% 22.5¢ strike energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report & 5B, page-2

1. 1,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Geeez  there you go!  It's a gamble now on how  the market will react to this Jaws step change.  Basically is the market a half glass empty or half glass full kind of market????

I'm half glass full but I have a feeling the market is half glass empty...

So as it stands now I gather, Jan 23, there's no pumping happening until they have sorted out the "workover" strategy to get over the step change in future with a system that can handle it.  Mama Mia...

Geeez, how long is that going to take!?!?!?  And how much $$$ !?!?!?  And in the meantime, what about the conditions underneath now that pumping has ceased?  Has the Jaws site gone to sh!t underneath or is it maintained or just a matter of plugging in the new workover scheme/solution and she continues depressurising and dewatering on the conditions when she stopped?

Depending on the risk appetite of the market, she could go as low as $0.02 !!!  Or if people aren't negative, she could rise knowing there's a lot of gas there (Billions of $$$ worth) just needs the right technology to get it out.  I hope it is the latter or it will get way worse before it gets any better.........
    Last edited by DanglingPointer: 23/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $643.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $1.581M 7.009M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 840004 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 639041 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.