STX 2.56% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report & 5B, page-49

1. 1,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    What happened to no news is good news?  Or everything humming along nicely, nothing to do but wait. This was during the same few weeks that various posters here contacted management and ascribing how trust worthy this new lot is....nothing to report.....how can they possibly be meeting their continuous disclosure obligations?!?

rather than critical analysis we are getting the same warm and fuzzy dribble from what some may calll being in denial.

for disclosure purposes I am long term, diluted to oblivion, holder.....with the printing machine soon to be working overtime again.

if anyone cared to listen to recording of SN at the buttering up shareholder evening, he stated if SPP was unsuccessful, which it was, they wouldn’t be able to meet all their obligations and encouraged shareholders to take their full entitlement to support the company, take one for the team as it were!

Looking forward to more of the warm and fuzzy commentary over the coming days.  interested to hear whether peoples views have changed on whether more regular updates are necessary.  Coming from a project background I find the current position comical.

we will see said the zen master!

cheers, vaga 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $572.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $1.339M 6.792M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 674181 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 741329 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.