AEV 0.00% 0.4¢ avenira limited

I am a stockholder in MAK/AEV for many years, I have seen them...

1. gfu
    684 Posts.
    I am a stockholder in MAK/AEV for many years, I have seen them all coming and going and have experienced the rise and the fall. I personally think Cliff and his team did a great job and now we are in production i am amased about the sp drop and the fear in the comments. At this stage being a producer, even at a small loss ( if so we do not know even) is better then no production at all, this is essential for the companies future. I have never seen a company starting up production and making huge profits from day 1, all part of the game. They must gain experience and marketshare ( read built up relationship with customers ) in this field for the long term once Wonarah will be in production. I remain very positive about the future ( short term and long term) and this SP does not reflect the actual and longer term situation to my opinion. I am confident the board will find a good successor for Cliff who will eipand this company further into the next phase, so I am not even considering to sell at this level.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $37.30K 9.294M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7037099 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1677255 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.