ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - amended, page-13

1. 21,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2078
    Thanks Searcher2 for keeping this, IMO, very important discussion going.
    That last QR report makes me look at the much broader picture than R&D expenses, although I'm sure that must be in the mix.
    But, the numbers in that QR are heading towards "Zombie" territory.
    No income, increasing (%wise) cash burn, cash in Feb down to closer to $6 million, SP too low for a CR, so, I'm looking at sources of cash.
    Getting a backer as they did with HK Prosperous Technology, or, what we have discussed several times previously, asset sales such as the Miami Key building, which we know has been on the market for some time awaiting expressions of interest, which, I believe, expire "in Feb" sometime.
    It's like many of our age pensioner home owners, asset rich and cash poor.
    Failing which, they have no alternative now but to slash costs again. Champagne taste on a beer budget stuff.
    Yes, it's all very simple basic household terminology that is just as relevant to companies as it is to households. Be very disappointed not to see some action in respect of current finances in the near future. Be great if it was that funding cash!! But, if that's not there, can't just simply wait for it to happen. Let's see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.