ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Autosime. You should know that when you are punting on an...

1. 21,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2150
    Autosime. You should know that when you are punting on an exploration company, any exploration company, the circumstances and the resultant sentiments change all of the time. Until that company actually discovers something (which, incidentally, Icon most certainly has) it's a punt and I'm no different to any other punter. You cannot just ignore the FACT that Icon has a massive basin centred gas resource in the Nappamerri Trough, with 5 successful wells already drilled, and just needing funds to complete Stage 2 to take it to commercial level. That "could" still happen any day. (The punt!!)

And you will recall the effect with just getting that deal on ATP626 (now dead and buried) saw their SP soar to 67 cents. This company has had numerous "ups", they haven't just sat there for 24 years DOING nothing. It's been a very exhilarating ride in the last 10 years IF you kept an open mind and IMO, a VERY much worthwhile experience being part of it.

I am very forgiving re ATP855. Very. Had that crash in the POO not happened we would not be having this discussion. Icon was dead stiff!!!
    The gas is still in ATP855!!! The oil might be there in ATP594 and the fully owned office building most certainly is still there.
    I think you are being over critical of what HAS happened over the last 5 years and shareholders are now at the lowest point as a result of THAT bad luck. Most small explores would have, and did, go under. Icon is still in the ring, standing!!
    I don't blame the company for that in any way, and that's why I'm sticking around because I know that they are as anxious as all shareholders to get that Stage 2 completed and ATP594 drilled.
    It's a no brainer for a punter, you can see everything that's on the table and just have to wait to see how those vital last cards fall. Exciting.
    I wouldn't miss it for quids and fully understand that those cards might also be duds!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.