CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi @crabbe21, Mate, there have been lots of changes....totally...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Hi @crabbe21,

Mate, there have been lots of changes....totally agree!

I look forward to seeing more news on their product range, as do we all. A few thoughts on your comments.

"is this the time the company starts to mold as one of the top ASX listed MM stocks?" (sic)

With many of the Cannabis stocks, all vying for 1st place status to get their products out to market, I am glad to see that CGB may actually be taking a sensible, and 'perhaps' more measured approach with their business model and marketing, at this time, and if timed well, and they are resource ready, could eventually see them as "one" of the top ASX Cannabis companies.

I have not been too fond of CGB's apparent slow down in marketing (ann's) through 2020. But....in some way, I now see that, from an observational viewpoint, CGB's decision to use their Operating Reports to update the market might actually favour the company during this volatile trading period in global Cannabis markets; "can't believe I am saying that",... BUT they will need to keep delivering on their promises and improving their revenues, quarter on quarter.

" Moving into the 4th year as a cannabis stock, 2017 - 2021, lots of changes since the start of MM..."

With the conservative and slow rollout with Cannabis legislation we have seen in this country, over the past 4 years, CGB seems to be taking a more deliberate and perhaps measured approach with its business model compared to other Aussie Cannabis companies. The American "throw fist fulls of money at it approach" I don't think is working here as some may have hoped. No more evident than seen in the latest Quarterly results detailed by the ASX Cannabis sector. Post #:50565458

"lots of changes since the start of MM, in full favour of Cann Global Limited now"

After reading CGB's latest Report, I am in favour of the company not going 'hell for leather' burning through investor funds to get to 1st place. Considering the shelf life/viability of M.C. products, I, for one, am glad that CGB is not over rushing the delivery of the pharmaceutical side of the business to have them sitting in warehouses awaiting TGA approval. We have seen the results of rushing with other MC companies here in Australia. Whether coincidental or circumstantial, it appears that their timetable is aligning with the legislative approval process here in this country. I am "very" grateful for Andrew Kavasilas' input here and his advice on Cannabis legislation.

I am definitely in favour of their Cash Preservation approach until they produce profits. I like that they have a healthy bank balance, debt-free position, and showing transparency to shareholders and the market by detailing 'where and why' expenditure increases are happening and the necessity for any increase.

THE FUTURE
    CGB's model "may not" suit every type of investor but after the last Quarter, and seeing the news out from Canada (CannTab), I am feeling more confident that they are on track to build a company for the future that will return good results for shareholders (IMO).

CGB must continue to produce good results if they are to see strong positive sentiment return to this specca...I think we are starting to see glimpses of CGB's "potential" to mould into one of the ASX's top Cannabis companies.

Cheers....59
    Last edited by Neil1959: 03/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.