CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi @Poochini, Just adding one further post, if I may, in light...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Hi @Poochini,

Just adding one further post, if I may, in light of commentary over the past couple of days.

I think the main reason why I post here, as a CGB shareholder, is to to provide ongoing evidential facts from the Industry and the Cannabis sector (2 years involvement) or ASX reports about the company as the Australian Cannabis industry evolves, grows and moves through its regulatory changes.

As mentioned, in my previous post, I am aware that some people may feel that I try and influence posters through a form of confirmation bias; Simple answer is that I don't. I gave my reasons/methods for why I post the way I do and also explained how I deal with any issues of concern with the company Post #:50682695

Another reason why I have added this post today is in response to some of the recent commentary.

It just doesn't make sense when data posted in recent reports, from CGB, supporting improvements in business performance and increased revenues backed up by the market lifting the share price to 0.01, is responded to by comments which appear to imply:

1) It is a "conspiracy" or shadow playing or company manipulation when observing Centre Point trades.

OR

2) The rise in the share price is actually considered a "NEGATIVE" thing.

From my own trading experience, anyone with access to Iress can make an offer at "Market price" and buy at Centrepoint, just as anyone can buy at List Price who is registered to trade shares; and, respectfully, that type of thinking IMO, doesn't make sense, particularly when the ASX data show 2:1 buying/sell ratios strengthened by solid support lines beneath the base price.

Confirmation Bias??? What I am more worried about are illogical responses which actually may be as a result of "Response bias" caused by constant questioning leading then to "Acquiescence bias" and illogical commentaries.
    https://www.researchgate.net/publication/246790479_Measurement_and_Control_of_Response_Bias

"The human understanding when it has once adopted an opinion draws all things else to support and agree with it. And though there be a greater number and weight of instances to be found on the other side, yet these it either neglects and despises, or else by some distinction sets aside and rejects.”
    -
    Francis Bacon

Is it possible, in fact, that the present global upturn in Cannabis acceptance and a positive Quarterly result out from CGB, has led to a recent resurgence in buying CGB stock???

Here is some comparative data from the seven (7) M.C. companies who currently have over $12 Million in the bank. Data is taken from the combination of the last 2 Quarterlies and can be found on the ASX.

https://www2.asx.com.au/markets/trade-our-cash-market/historical-announcements

Screenshot - 4_02_2021 , 10_36_39 AM.png

Australian Cannabis Index - Source: thegreenfund.com

Screenshot - 4_02_2021 , 6_25_31 PM.png

What can't be refuted is that CGB closed at $0.004 for most of September 2020, and for the past 5 trading days, it has closed at $0.01; double the price. The price rise came after the recent Quarterly.

Screenshot - 7_02_2021 , 12_45_13 PM.png

I see that as a positive for shareholders. I see that as a positive for my holdings.

People are welcome to agree or disagree with.

Cheers....59
    Last edited by Neil1959: 07/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.