ION 0.00% 1.2¢ iondrive limited

0.016 in the old money for those that were in prior to the...

1. 4,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    0.016 in the old money for those that were in prior to the aggressive consolidation. Never thought I'd see the day again that we traded at those levels.
    Presentations to a local symposium and to cashed up Asian investors in Honkers, with feedback including the ASX not knowing how to value this accurately.
    Well, last time I checked SAU has been listed on the ASX for a decade or more, so this is where its home is. Time to play the game and create some tangible value for shareholders.
    Problem is that the inner sanctum feel protected, with dead wood being re-elected, and the gifting of cheap options at the recent AGM getting up comfortably.
    Time for some news on ***ong and Glandore as a starter. Then Weolyu, and confirmation of the grant received from the WA government. Something about Cannon UG would also be timely, as talks have been ongoing for quite some time.

Would it be a career destroyer to return capital to shareholders through a special dividend, and then shake the can shortly thereafter?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.502M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2791393 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 40 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.