FGL 0.00% 5.5¢ frugl group limited

Oh lord that's embarrassing @goarmy. I hope that was a poor...

1. 1,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Oh lord that's embarrassing @goarmy. I hope that was a poor attempt at a joke. What frustrates the rest of us is how you and your mates insist on reading everything to be as bad news as possible, but thankfully you're totally wrong once again.

You've obviously done $3000 (receipts from customers) divide by $80 (annual fee) to get 37.5 customers. But that is totally incorrect and yet you and your sticky mate use it as the basis for another bag the company session.

Sorry to bring some truth to this party (I know its frond upon). Since there was only a month of paid use of the app during the quarter you should have done 3000 divided by $8 and you get 375 potential customers (I'm ignoring any possible VPN rev). Even if the company did receive annual sub payments of $80 during the quarter, they can't account for it all in the quarter it is paid. Its basic accounting. Annual sub payments need to be accounted for by splitting across the 12 months (how would the ATO react to claiming that entire 12 mth income in a single mth and therefore a single financial year?). Seriously, lets put our grown up pants on and pretend that we are playing with real money please!

Perhaps you meant those repeated calls of 'shame' to be for your own financial analysis?

So back to reality then, 375 paying customers in the first month is actually not too bad, considering its a app just getting off the ground.

I'm not saying everything is rosey btw. This quarter will be pivotal. Co needs to get the word out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.759M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1274 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 47105 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.